Monday 28 May 2012

"Beyond Reasonable Doubt..."

I seek precision in everything I invest my emotions in.
I have learnt that presumptions can always be rebutted
There are two things I try not to do:

->overestimate my importance in someone's life
->assume someone [of the opposite sex] is interested in me

I admit that I have a sense of entitlement where my loved ones are concerned,
but at least I know where I stand with them.
I believe a lot of people get hurt  [in intimate relationships] because they ignore
the patent signs in the beginning of the dating stage.
"I don't know whether he likes me..."
If I hear that sentence uttered one more time...
A woman must never ask that knife-edged question "so what are we?"
NEVER.

The lack of uncertainty I have witnessed some of my mates experience has often
left them in turbulence moods.
I can't deal.
Stop reading into invisible signs that he's interested. If it's latent, it is not there.
In my opinion, true emotions cannot be hidden. If it is not uttered,
it will be shown beyond reasonable doubt.
That way, you won't need to present me with your doubts and queries.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely solid post. I'm not agreeing just because I'm a guy (we have our own issues too), but I think it usually is obvious whether someone is into you... or not. I think some people are just too "addicted to love" so they fashion meaning out of every simple act of affection, forgetting that he/she could just be a very nice person orrrr... he(or she) just wants to "enjoy their summer". Long story short, don't get into something you aren't certain about. Don't ignore the signs either. Oh, and don't listen to your friends... Ok listen to the sane ones. Them ones self...

Besty said...

LMAO @ addicted to love. I mean can you blame us? Guys don't know what they want. eat cake have it blah blah. Lol But you are right..

ps: enjoy their summer? That's new. LOL

*Alberta* said...

lol you hit the nail on the head..