Friday 4 May 2012

Thankful Friday

I have to jet out in a few minutes so I will make this quick. Today is "thankful friday" so I will simply list the things I'm thankful for. I got this idea whilst reading my good friend Calian's blog (Check out her blog).

So today I'm thankful for...

- For my life: I never take that for granted. Every morning I remember to thank God for the gift of life. I have witnessed people go through hell in this journey and I always wonder what happened and what went wrong. I see my self as disciplined and I try to live a spiritual life and the people in my life always steer me towards the right path. I'm also happy I'm a confident and strong-minded person so I have never been the kind to be affected by peer pressure.
- My family - enough said
- Other loved ones.
- MY PARENTS - I had to separate this. Lol (refer to point one)
- God's blessing. It's too much to list.

Ok I have to rush out. I'm travelling today and I don't want to miss my train (and flight).

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: